aha Bongani Mountain Lodge
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
aha Bongani Mountain Lodge and discover the spirit of Africa when you follow in the footsteps of the great African explorers and hunters of yesteryear. Located in the shadows of the Malelane Mountain range and surrounded by the African bushveld, this is a place where you can connect with a simpler life, the tranquillity of nature and the culture and history of this fascinating area. Walk the ancient paths once used by the San people, with over 250 recorded San rock art sites, estimated to be 1500 years old, the greatest concentration of recorded rock art per square metre on earth.
aha Bongani Mountain Lodge features private deck accommodation with astounding 360-degree views. Enjoy a sundowner as the sun sets and you might even have an animal sighting as they disappear into the horizon. Relax around a fire under the stars and enjoy the sublime dishes prepared by our chefs over the flames and presented in traditional African style.
aha Bongani Mountain Lodge conference venue provides accommodation for up to 60 delegates. The Deck offers ample breakaway areas in which to conduct inspirational and stimulating events. It is a revitalising destination for productive strategy-sessions, team building, bush adventures and board meetings.
Book your stay at aha Bongani Mountain Lodge and enjoy warm, friendly service and an experience never to be forgotten.
“GoRhino members qualify for 15% off the best available rate”.
Discount does not apply to special offers and promotions. Subject to availability.
Mthethomusha Game Reserve, N4,Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
086 114 3643