Alicats Pub & Restaurant
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Alicats Pub & Restaurant was established in 1988, making it the oldest public house in the Randburg area. Situated beside St Stithens College it is a great venue for local business breakfast and lunches. We have a full restaurant area for private functions and do many special birthdays and other special occasions, we do not charge for the venue. We have fun, relaxed and friendly atmosphere,with a nice wood burning fire for those cold winter month. One of our claims to fame is the coldest beer in Johannesburg.
Our customers come from right across the generation gaps and many have been here from day one. We also offer a fine pub menu with your normal favorites like cottage pie, liver and onions, fish & chips, as well as more gourmet selection at reasonable prices. We support Rugby on the big screen for currie cup,Tri-nations and Springboks and of course cricket and golf.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
11 Seddon Street ,Randburg, Johannesburg 2194, South Africa
086 114 3643