Bruce Robertson Massage Therapist
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 15% off Get 15% discount
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Bruce Robertson is a deep tissue massage therapist. He studied under Heidi Schon at the Durban Institute of Therapeutic Bodywork and Massage and has been in practice for 7 years, treating hundreds of clients.
He is the go-to-guy for stiff muscles, tight necks, tension headaches, sore lower backs, heavy or aching legs and general minor muscle tears and sports injuries. While he treats many amateur and semi-professional sports people, he mainly deals with everyday people who have everyday problems.
Like getting stiff from spending hours in front of the computer or behind a steering wheel or looking after kids. Bruce’s focus is on deep tissue and trigger point release work but is at all times sensitive to the fine line between therapy and pain. He believes that you have to leave a deep tissue massage feeling good, not abused.
106 Avondale Rd, Berea, Durban Metro, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
031 301 8810