Jimmy’s Killer Fish & Chips – Alberton
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 10% off Get 10% discount
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Restaurant Write Up
Yes!!! “Dreams” do become a reality…
- 21 years after the “Dream” became a reality, Jimmy’s Killer Fish & Chips was established in March 2011.
- Jimmy’s Killer Fish & Chips is a scaled down version of the Jimmy’s Killer Prawns, and is geared for the take-away & take home market. Most of the stores also having seating available for the customer on the go.
- Our brand accommodates current customer trends, varied tastes & preferences. Furthermore, we cater for all sectors of the population & all income groups.
- Jimmy’s Group of Companies maintains the highest standards with regards to Cleanliness, Service, Quality & Value (CSQV) & will demand the same from all its franchisees.
- To provide affordable meals with excellent taste, superior quality, fast & friendly service, highest levels of hygiene & exceptional value to all customers.
- To establish franchises that are unique in terms of appearance, product & service.
- To establish franchises with low set up costs & to enable more investors & first time business owners without much experience to enter the fast food franchise market.
When you get your bill you will see you have received 10% off, with a maximum discount value of R100.
Helston Street, Alberton, Gauteng, South Africa
086 114 3643