Acrobranch – Gauteng
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Acrobranch is a treetop experience dedicated to offering children and adults alike a unique adventure, moving from tree to tree in lush, green forests. We have different obstacle courses in each of our parks, some for kids and some for reasonably fit adults and teenagers. Obstacles consist of awesome tree top high ropes and tricky crossings (with ladders, tunnels, walkways and bridges). We also offer spectacular zip lines to top it off. Come enjoy two hours of fun and adventure at Acrobranch – it is an amazing way to experience something a bit unique!
Buy 1 Get 1 Free applicable to the Acrotwigs (ages 3-6) or Monkey Moves (ages 7- adult) courses.
Not applicable on public holidays.
- Pretoria North
- Rosemary Hill
- Huddle Park
Gauteng, South Africa
086 114 3643