aha Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Location and convenience go hand in hand and the state-of-the-art aha Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites is no exception. Ideally positioned near the V&A Waterfront, and within the Cape Town International Convention Centre precinct, this premier four-star hotel (17 luxury suites and 40 well-furnished rooms) provides the ultimate accommodation choice for both business and leisure travellers seeking a distinctive experience.
aha Harbour Bridge Hotel’s restaurant offers beautiful views of the canal. Serving a contemporary menu with a variety of dishes which are classically simple yet satisfying, the restaurant is an ideal venue for your next event or launch.
Get out and about and enjoy what Cape Town has to offer – the majestic Table Mountain (one of the Seven Wonders of the world), Robben Island (a World Heritage Site) as well as the Cape Winelands nearby.
aha Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites is a short walk to these attractions: Parliament, Cultural History Museum, Castle of Good Hope, 5 min. to the V&A Waterfront, 10 min. Cape Town Stadium, 15 min. Century City, 15 min. Grand West Casino, and 25 min. to Cape Town International Airport.
“GoRhino members qualify for 15% off the best available rate”.
Discount does not apply to special offers and promotions. Subject to availability.
Roggebaai Canal,Lower Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town 8000, South Africa
086 114 3643