- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Establishment Write Up
aha Lesedi is located in the heart of the African bushveld amidst the rocky hills within the Cradle of Humankind, a World Heritage Site. Discover the fascinating cultures and traditions of the people of Africa, visiting five traditional homesteads inhabited by Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi, Basotho and Ndebele tribes who live according to tribal folklore and traditions of their ancestors.
“Our culture is the light of our nation – whoever walks here amongst our cultures at Lesedi can also see the light.”
aha Lesedi has the perfect venue for your event in the form of the lapa, Tswana Letsatsi. The unique outdoor atmosphere along with a truly African menu of a braai and stocked bar will ensure your function is a success.
Enjoy the essence of Ubuntu at aha Lesedi, where the song, music and warmth of Africa’s hospitality will add a memorable and authentic flavour to your conference.
“GoRhino members qualify for 15% off the best available rate”.
Discount does not apply to special offers and promotions. Subject to availability.
Broederstroom, North West, South Africa
086 114 3643