aha River Place Lodge
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 15% off Get 15% discount
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Establishment Write Up
At aha River Place Lodge, whether it’s a high-level business conference or product launch, a wedding or an anniversary, an intimate lunch or a family celebration, we all have a vision of “wither we desire to go”. The charming setting and facilities, together with our meticulous attention to detail and our emphasis on stylish sophistication and timeless elegance will help you achieve your vision.aha River Place Lodge offers 16 Deluxe Rooms and 3 stone-clad suites, providing comfort with a sense of timeless tranquility.
The aha River Place Lodge restaurant, al Fiume – Italian for ‘at the river’ – has all the ingredients for a splendid restaurant experience: a stunning setting on a shady wooden deck on the banks of the Hennops River and a restaurateur with a passion for food, as well as the experience to ensure exceptional levels of service. aha River Place Lodge also offers an array of delicious menus for your event, from a boma spit-braai to a three-course jazz luncheon.
aha River Place Lodge is a phenomenal Country Wedding and Conference Venue that takes advantage of the magnificent gardens, impressive river and mountain views all combining to provide a magical wedding experience. The estate consists of 18 hectares of prime river-frontage and is conveniently located just 20 minutes from both Fourways and Centurion.
“GoRhino members qualify for 15% off the best available rate”.
Discount does not apply to special offers and promotions. Subject to availability.
Hennopsrivier, Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa