aha Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
aha Shepherds Tree Game Lodge is a lodge concession awarded by the North West Parks and Tourism Board within the existing Pilanesberg Game Reserve. The entire lodge lies in an exclusive-use zone in the south-western portion of the 57,250ha “Big 5″ and malaria-free reserve.
The magnificent aha Shepherds Tree Game Lodge acts as a central gathering point and social environment for all guests as well as the point from which all the activities depart and return. The lodge’s flawless finishes, featured architecture and interior design are the hallmark of the entire lodge.
“GoRhino members qualify for 15% off the best available rate”.
Discount does not apply to special offers and promotions. Subject to availability.
Pilanesberg National Park, North West, South Africa
086 114 3643