The Artisan Cocktail & Tapas Bar
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Established in 2015 and situated in the leafy suburb of Greenside, The Artisan is the brain
child of Matt Beckett & Jon Scholtz. These two entrepreneurs originally owned the space
when it was the go to place for a messy night out, called Gin. With increasing requirements
to make the Greenside strip a little bit mature, Matt & Jon took the plunge and were the first
“bar” to reinvent themselves to meet the demands of Greenside.
The Artisan is a celebration of Artisans, from the artist that created the breathtaking Artisan
wall mural whose eyes follow you as you walk through the shop, to the team of gardeners
who helped us plant our Gin Botanicals garden, to the chefs who laboured over every item
on our menu.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
12 Gleneagles Road, Greenside, Randburg, South Africa
086 114 3643