- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Café Felix is an exciting restaurant in the picturesque Riebeek Valley.
The original food concept was based on the popular Olympia Café & Deli in Kalkbay, which involves a blackboard menu that changes continuously depending on the type of fresh produce that is available.
The menu has evolved slowly over time and today the cuisine at Café Felix can be described as sumptuous French-Italian inspired country cuisine.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
7 Kerk Straat (R311) Riebeek Kasteel Western Cape South Africa
086 114 3643