- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- 15% off 15% off
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
In the foothills of the southern Drakensberg nestles Castleburn a home to eland, reedbuck and 100 species of bird, who flock to the re-established wetlands.
Spacious, thatched, architect-designed cottages, built of hand-hewn local stone, cluster around Lake Madingofani. Its shimmering surface reflects the rocky summits of the Garden Castle and is disturbed only by the breeze and the occasional trout jumping.
The estate borders on a Natal Parks Board nature reserve, neighboring the uKhahlamba Drakensberg World Heritage Site proclaimed in year 2000 and the famous Giant’s Cup hiking trail which passes through it.
Members qualify for 15% off the best available rate