House Of Taste
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
An Authentic taste of Durban Indian Cuisine, served in Cape Town…
Situated in the beautiful suburb of Vredehoek, at the very foot of Table Mountain, House Of Taste is a family-owned deli serving authentic Durban cuisine. It is the brainchild and passion project of a young couple who grew tired of the hustle and bustle of the corporate world.
They quickly found favor with local residents, re-imagining the premises of what was once a neighborhood convenience store. One can expect delicious home-cooked meals and baked goods complemented by the kind of welcoming atmosphere only found in a family-run restaurant.
The menu consists of authentic Durban-style dishes, a rarity in Cape Town, expertly spiced and freshly prepared. Home-made chicken or mutton curries and breyani’s are the order of the day, if you will excuse the pun, and there is always a vegan option on offer as well.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
3 Deer Park Drive, Vredehoek, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
086 114 3643