- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 For 1 2 For 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Restaurant Write – Up
Lelapa, which means ‘the home’ was established in October 1999 in Langa, Cape Town’s oldest township (or informal settlement), when Sheila and Monica Mahloane (mother and daughter) converted our home in order to seize an entrepreneurial opportunity. We saw all the tourists’ buses driving past our township on the way to the winelands and our idea was to create a restaurant serving tradition township cuisine and invite guests to experience a bit of township life.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
49 Harlem Ave, Langa, Cape Town, 7456, South Africa
086 114 3643