Lions Head Hike
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Enjoy aerial views of Cape Town on a 4 to 6 hour scenic hike. With a live English speaking guide, hikes feature informative commentary from your local guide as you hike, then take breath of fresh air to photograph the view over Cape Town. You’ll sight-see the local attractions including Signal Hill, Table Mountain, Robben Island, Bo-Kaap, Green Point Stadium, Camps Bay, Clifton Beach, Twelve Apostles, Cape Point and more. Finish the hike before heading back to the starting point of trail. Your hike also includes a free transfer courtesy vehicle from your centrally located accommodations in Cape Town.
Buy 1 get 1 free may only be used on the same hike which the 1st person attends.
Signal Hill Rd, Signal Hill, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
086 114 3643