Masala Indian Restaurant
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
The word masala comes from an over 5000 year old Himalayan word, which means spice. Masala (spices) are the most basic and fundamental ingredients of Indian food.
This eatery offers a delicious and exquisite menu designed by world class chefs and will please the most discerning taste-buds. A hybrid of traditional classics with modern twists can be found on Masala’s array of dishes, only the appetising and the finest quality ingredients are chosen for Masala’s guests. This excellent cuisine boasts a superb wine menu for even the most discerning palate.
We choose this word to be our restaurant name because it is that we being an authentic Indian restaurant and use a lot of spices so we thought it would be a sound idea to name the restaurant what we would use. This came out to be Masala Spices not only just excite your taste-buds but also composed of impressive list of nutrients, minerals and vitamins that is essential for our wellness. Spices have always been a part of our food since centuries and now become integrated part of our life.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
Gauteng, South Africa
086 114 3643