- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 20% off Get 20% discount
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Masizwane Lodge, meaning “to assist one another” in Zulu, is the culmination of a dream of the local Tembe community and private investors to create a natural paradise for visitors to this unique reserve, the lodge is architecturally designed to emulate the local Tonga building style, and each of the fourteen chalets are uniquely positioned to offer guests total privacy and luxurious comfort within a sand forest in Tembe Elephant Park.
The main lodge building houses the restaurant and a comfortable lounge area, where guests can sit back and enjoy a chilled glass of wine whilst watching birds flocking to the birdbath in front of the lounge deck, or just relax after a long days activities.