Rossi’s Italian Restaurant
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Rossi’s Italian restaurant serves up traditional Italian meals that leave both locals and visitors to this seaside town yearning for more. From the unique wood-fired oven, baked line fish, grilled-to-perfection steaks and succulent chicken, to their champion “Rossi’s Pizza”, there’s something for everyone at this homely gem. Rossi’s is a reasonably priced, family restaurant with a lively, friendly atmosphere, excellent food, great service and outstanding value. Meals are prepared in full view and cooked in traditional wood burning pizza ovens. Specialities include amazing thin based pizzas, pastas, unique wood-fired oven baked line fish and seafood. Rossi’s steaks and ribs are also legendary in Hermanus. The restaurant boasts a lovely outdoor area with a stunning view of the Overberg mountains in the background. It is just perfect for that laid back lunch or chilled out evening and gives true meaning to dining al fresco.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
10 High Street, Hermanus, South Africa
086 114 3643