- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 15% off Get 15% discount
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
aha Shakaland, situated just 160km north of the city of Durban is a living monument to traditional Zulu culture. It is here that people from all over the world come to experience Zulu culture. Travelling in Africa is not complete without a visit to this cultural attraction.
aha Shakaland offers traditional accommodation in KwaZulu-Natal, featuring authentic African decor, complete with wooden interiors, thatched roofs and an earthy, warm ambience.
Enjoy the Shisa Nyama restaurant with its authentic setting. Shakaland’s restaurant offers traditional Zulu dishes.
aha Shakaland’s state-of-the art conference venue offers a unique blend of modernity and tradition, and you won’t believe that you’re less than two hours away from Durban’s metropol!
Don’t miss out on the cultural Nandi Experience (a 3-hour daytime adventure named in honour of Shaka’s mother, Nandi) or the cultural tour which includes the Beer Drinking Ceremony, Fighting Formations, the Sangoma, spear throwing and more.
If you’re looking for luxury accommodation near Durban, paired with a rich African cultural experience, aha Shakaland is your go-to destination.
“GoRhino members qualify for 15% off the best available rate”.
Discount does not apply to special offers and promotions. Subject to availability.
Normanhurst Farm, Nkwalini, R66, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
086 114 3643