Thava Indian Restaurant – Gauteng
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 For 1 2 For 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- Print this page
Thava specializes in Indian cuisine and prides itself on its use of the freshest local ingredients, aromatic dishes and, in a first for South Africa, its unique Indian Tapas offering – pure indulgence, perfect for sharing, perfect for experiencing.
Served in tasting portions as a starter, or as a main shared meal, guests can select from a combination of any items straight off the set or daily specials menu.
There is a mouth-watering array of vegetarian, lamb, chicken or seafood dishes to select from. Reflecting the diverse culinary specialties of India, Thava’s menu includes fragrant curries, biryanis and stews, spicy tandoori and masala dishes, all served with traditional breads, rice dishes and side dishes of freshly prepared chutneys, pickles or vegetables.
To complete the meal, dessert comes in the form of heavenly traditional Indian sweet temptations, or your selection of special coffees.
When you get your bill you will see that the cheapest main meal, not exceeding R100 has been removed!
Discount is valid from Monday to Friday – 11:30am to 15:00pm only.
44 The Avenue, The Garden, Norwood, Gauteng, South Africa
086 114 3643