The Factory on Grant
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 For 1 2 For 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
The Factory began its journey to combat retail monotony as an independent project founded in 2013. Its vision is to develop an alternative to mainstream malls and retail outlets. The Factory is a unique destination in the heart of Norwood, within walking distance of Houghton, located on the Corner of Grant Ave and Nellie Road that promotes arts, crafts, design and music. It is a venue that hosts a variety of artistic exhibitions, functions and events, in collaboration with performing artists, craftsmen and women as well as retail direct to the public.
The Factory Restaurant has always been a place to meet and enjoy, to be inspired and to share ideas over breakfast, lunch or supper. We don’t want a static venue and hope that it evolves over time and we also plan to have regular changes in themes and moods to keep it alive and interesting. Our menu focuses on home-style food made from real ingredients with honest value. Chef Jean-Louis has used his many years of experience across the globe to enhance the flavours of every dish and creating our Chef’s Specialties, a range of brand new dishes curated by Jean-Louis himself over the years – filling & hearty – perfect for the cold winter nights!
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
72 Grant Avenue, Norwood, Johannesburg, 2117, South Africa
086 114 3643