- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Cosmopolitan, trendy and simply delightful. The Packshed restaurant located at Sweetdale Farm in Margate has been attracting positive attention on the South Coast. The venue is unlike anything else on offer locally with a modern yet rustic style that creates a romantic and warm atmosphere.
The “see through” kitchen enables guests to take a sneak peek at the Chefs in action. The restaurant is owned and managed by 4 Swiss entrepreneurs and executive Chef Bradley Castle. They all have embraced the vision of creating a place that incorporates freshness, honesty, love, sustainability and support of the local community.
“artisanal tastes of simplicity”
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
R200, Old Izotsha Road, Farm 23, Margate 4275
086 114 3643