Treehouse River Lodge
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 20% off Get 20% discount
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Come and enjoy your own Bushveld holiday in the beautiful Shongweni Valley. Neighboring Shongweni Dam and game reserve, the lodge is situated only 30 minutes from Durban and Pietermaritzburg and 12 minutes from sporting and shopping facilities, excellent restaurants and tourist routes. Your hosts, Sue, Allys, Tyrone and Bradley invite you to join them and be at one with nature. Experience the haunting cry of Fish Eagles soaring way up in the sky, or explore the magic of lush trails, where something new awaits you around every corner.
We have three thatched log cabins and one stone thatched rondavel all en-suite. Two log cabins have adjoining kitchenettes and an extra bedroom with double bunks. These are both fully equipped and include romantic honeymoon suites, ceiling fans and heaters for the cold wintery nights. Tea and coffee trays are available in the bedrooms. All rooms are furnished with TV and easy view DSTV.