- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
True Italic-Osteria del Capo introduces Cape Town to the soulful cuisine and convivial spirit of the Italian authentic food (Emilia Romagna & Sicily mainly). An Osteria in Italy is a place serving wine & simple traditional food, where menus tend to be short with an emphasis on regional specialties such as homemade pastas’s, grilled meat & fresh Fish. In Italian “Osteria” means a place where the owner “hosts”guests.
True Italic-Osteria del Capo is run in true-Italian style by “famiglia Di Pasquale”, consisting of brother and sister team, Luca the Chef and Natasha as front of house management. Homely, rustic and relaxed, the atmosphere at True Italic is casual yet warm and cosy. Chef and owner Luca Di Pasquale personally and passionately takes the time to greet you open on arrival as explain the daily menu, dish by dish.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
15 Bree St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
086 114 3643