True Muay Thai – Boxing & Fitness Gym
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- Print this page
Gary has a background as a boxer and trainer with over 23 years experience in the industry. He started training as a Muay Thai fighter at the age of 15 years old and further honed his K1 and Muay Thai skills with legendary K1/Muay Thai world champion Mike Bernardo.
Before making the move to Thailand in 2016, Gary owned the highly successful Takedown Mixed Martial Arts and Fitness Academy for 8 years, selling it to new owners in December 2016. Built with his own vision from the ground up. Gary has invested his efforts into all his students, from highly successful fighters to individuals learning and wanting to get into shape. Offering them a variety of disciplines as the head coach, such as boxing, Muay Thai / kickboxing, MMA as well as strength and conditioning, functional fitness and weights training to get the desired results from group classes to personal clients and even kids classes.
Gary continually proves his dedication to the sport by teaching and training and mastering his skills as a trainer and a fighter. Gary recently competed in a Muay Thai fight at Bangla stadium in April 2017 and a week later competed again at Patong stadium, winning in the first round by knock out.
As a Personal Trainer he is fully committed to improving the health and well-being of his clients. His personalised programs are challenging and varied but always enjoyable, focused on getting results!
Buy 1 get 1 free applicable to:
- the Boxing, Muay Thai and Functional fitness classes at R100 per class.(Ie: a GoRhino member will purchase a Boxing or Muay Thai or Functional Fitness class at R100 and be able to bring along someone for free).
77 Bree Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, South Africa
021 007 3485