TSIBA BUSINESS SCHOOL
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 20% Off 20% Off
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- Print this page
Establishment Write – Up
The PGDBA aims to prepare candidates for middle to senior level roles in administration and management across sectors and industries. The PGDBA has a strong enterprise development focus, which aims to develop candidates not just as productive employees, but creators of jobs and growth opportunities. The PGDBA is the perfect bridge for people seeking entry into advanced management education from other disciplines.
TSIBA Business School specialises in purpose-lived business education in a supportive learning community. TSIBA (registered with the DHET as TSIBA Education NPC) is an accredited higher education institution offering undergraduate and postgraduate business qualifications. All TSIBA accredited qualifications have Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) recognition. TSIBA is a member of the United Nations (UN) Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME).
TSIBA is offering a 20% discount on the R35,250 PGDBA tuition fee