Villa Portuguese Restaurant
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Villa Portuguese Restaurant in Cape Town’s Vredehoek serves many purposes. During the day, it’s a lively spot to grab lunch or a cup of freshly brewed coffee. In the evening, it acts as a buzzing bar for some, and a classy spot for dinner among others. No matter what your reasoning is for visiting, Villa Portuguese Restaurant on Buitenkant Street is certain to impress with its relaxed setting, excellent Portuguese cuisine and extensive beverage selection.
There are many delicious options on the menu at Cape Town’s Villa Portuguese Restaurant, including a wide range of salads, starters, pizzas, meat and seafood dishes, plus pastas and desserts. Begin your meal with an order of the mussels in garlic and cream sauce or the chicken liver peri-peri, then make the tough decision between one of the restaurant’s amazing main courses. We recommend the chicken trinchado and tentacles, the succulent spare ribs, or the queen size prawns. Villa’s pizzas are also great – try the Serra topped with bacon, feta, spinach, garlic and cherry tomatoes. This Vredehoek restaurant is known to get busy, so book ahead to snag a table!
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
Offer only Applicable to Breakfast and Lunch.
176 Upper Buitenkant Street, Vredehoek, Cape Town, South Africa
086 114 3643