Yellowwood Cafe & Restaurant
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Yellowwood is a family restaurant with miniature horses, Dexter cattle, pot belly pigs, miniature goats and our very rare miniature donkeys. In addition to these we have guinae pigs, rabbits and bantam chickens for the entertainment and delight of our young guests. We have a large garden area, a small bike track and jungle gyms for the children to play on as well as a fairy and gnome garden to keep them busy.
We offer an a la carte menu with roasts and curries on the weekends, check the specials board for more delicious treats. We have an extensive childrens menu. Meals can be eaten both outdoors in our spacious garden under the trees over looking the falls or indoors where you can soak up the ambiance of times gone by.
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
1 Shafton Rd, Howick, 3290
086 114 3643