Zuidste Kaap Pub & Restaurant
- CardYou must show your GoRhino card on arrival
- Mobile paymentYou must telephone book in advance and mention GoRhino
- 2 FOR 1 2 FOR 1
- MonThe GoRhino Card can be used on Mondays
- TueThe GoRhino Card can be used on Tuesdays
- WedThe GoRhino Card can be used on Wednesdays
- ThuThe GoRhino Card can be used on Thursdays
- FriThe GoRhino Card can be used on Fridays
- SatThe GoRhino Card can be used on Saturdays
- SunThe GoRhino Card can be used on Sundays
- Print this page
Nestled in the picturesque Cape Agulhas, the southernmost town in Africa, is the ever popular Zuidste Kaap Restaurant.
Where the Atlantic and Indian Oceans meet, and en-route to the southernmost tip of Africa, Zuidste Kaap Restaurant and 3 Oceans Pub is a great stop-over for visitors – open from 11am until late …
We are a fully licensed family restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere backed by the wonderful tune of nostalgic music. There is a patio with outside tables and umbrellas, while a roaring fire will keep you warm on a cold winter’s day. The restaurant is wheelchair friendly.
At Zuidste Kaap we cater for small tour groups, and larger groups by prior arrangement.
Welcome to the southernmost Restaurant and Pub in Africa where a feast awaits you …
When you get your bill you will see that you have received up to R100 off your cheaper main meal!
99 Main Road, L'Agulhas, Western Cape, 7285, South Africa
086 114 3643